- Posted On 18 October 2012
Syed Danish Mazhar
Career Objective: To provide best service, dedication and productivity by hard work and team work in an organization, rendering competitive environment and challenging task. To work with a dynamic and result oriented challenging atmosphere, which provides me challenging career and opportunity for learning and growth.
Experience: Worked in CAP Enterprises Solution (Marketing research & Auditing company of Samsung) as a “Data Analyst”. (16th Feb, 2011 till 31st Jan, 2012.)
> To prepare daily, weekly & monthly sales reports.
> To prepare reports about the display issues in the market.
> To prepare reports regarding competitor activities in the market.
> Issues, Market feed back and special offers presentation on Power Point.
> Scanning of bar codes (IMEI) of mobile phones and preparation of required reports.
> Making presentations for managers
> Sorting and filing of concern documents on daily basis.
Sikkim Manipal University, Jeddah – K.S.A
> Student of BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) 2nd Semester.
Pakistan International School, Jeddah – K.S.A
> HSSC (Intermediate) in Computer science (2011).
> SSC (Matriculation) with Science group (2009).
Computer Skills: Proficient in using
> Windows 98, XP & 7
> Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point & Word.
> Also capable of exploring and browsing web-sites at internet and have knowledge to handle mails.
Important tips from dubizzle
- dubizzle offers its service for free and has no middlemen or subsidiaries.
- Please be careful not to fall for scam messages sent to buyers or sellers.
- Always meet in person and in a public place like a club, a coffee shop, or a metro station.
- Never send money or your financial details to any person you knew from the internet (e.g. cheques, deposit, etc.).
- If a buyer or seller sounds fishy or the offer is too good to be true, they probably are!
- If the buyer or seller asks you to ship the item you’re selling or want to buy in return for money transfers, then it is almost certainly a fraud. Never give your bank details to any person and never sell or buy anything unless you meet the person yourself.
- One last thing, inspect the item you wish to buy carefully or ask for the help of one of your friends.