- Posted on 02 October 2012
- City Riyadh, Riyadh
- Bedrooms 5 bedrooms
- Price SR 250,000
Spacious villa for rent located in Al-Sulaymaniyah district in Riyadh. Due to its size, aspects and adequate location in the capital, the villa is suitable to accommodate diplomats, executives or tenants seeking a sophisticated residence in Riyadh's city center.
Land area: 600 m2
Built area: -
Rent: 300,000 SR/year (Non-furnished)
Specs. and amenities:
Ground floor: two open reception/living rooms, dining room, guestroom/office
Second floor: open living room, small open kitchen, large master bedroom with
private bathroom and two medium bedrooms with shared bathroom.
Third floor: Servants room with bathroom, utility room and a large storage room.
Installed Kitchens from Kafco
Central air conditioning from Carrier
Parking space takes up to 4 vehicles (PVC shades for 3 vehicles)
Exterior rolling shutters on front windows (electric control and manual control)
Flooring from Al-Fadda Group
Bathrooms from Najem Aba Hussain
Central telecommunication system from Panasonic
Installed closets/cabinets: master bedroom from Creative Closets الخزائن
المبتكرة and regular bedrooms from Ikea
Important tips from dubizzle
- dubizzle offers its service for free and has no middlemen or subsidiaries.
- Please be careful not to fall for scam messages sent to buyers or sellers.
- Always meet in person and in a public place like a club, a coffee shop, or a metro station.
- Never send money or your financial details to any person you knew from the internet (e.g. cheques, deposit, etc.).
- If a buyer or seller sounds fishy or the offer is too good to be true, they probably are!
- If the buyer or seller asks you to ship the item you’re selling or want to buy in return for money transfers, then it is almost certainly a fraud. Never give your bank details to any person and never sell or buy anything unless you meet the person yourself.
- One last thing, inspect the item you wish to buy carefully or ask for the help of one of your friends.